How To Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Steps for Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish; the remaining crumble will be used for the topping. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool crust completely.
- In large deep bowl, stir together egg whites, sugar (see Cook’s Note), strawberries, and lemon juice. Whip with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff and fold into strawberry mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Watch How To Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Chicken in a Pot Recipe
How To Make Sesame Green Beans Recipe
How To Make Andrea’s Pasta Fagioli Recipe
How To Make Watermelon Fire and Ice Salsa Recipe
How To Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe
How To Make Split Pea and Ham Soup Recipe
Leave a Reply