How To Make Strawberry Pizza recipe is one of our favorite ways to Make Strawberry Pizza Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Strawberry Pizza recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 (2 ounce) package strawberry Danish dessert mix (e.g. Junket)
- 1 cup water
Steps for Make Strawberry Pizza recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press mixture evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and white sugar until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Arrange strawberries over cream cheese layer.
- Combine custard mix and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Boil and stir 1 minute. Pour mixture over strawberry layer. Chill before serving.
Watch How To Make Strawberry Pizza recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||13.5 g||Potassium||123 mg|
|Saturated||6.0 g||Total Carbs||33.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||17 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||2.2 g|