Summer Corn Dip one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Summer Corn Dip !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 small roma (plum) tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Thai chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Steps How To Make Summer Corn Dips
Stir the corn, onion, tomato, cucumber, mint, basil, Thai chile peppers, lime juice, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Refrigerate overnight or 8 hours before serving.