How To Make Swimming Angels Recipe . one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Swimming Angels Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Swimming Angels Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked sushi (sticky) or medium-grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) package baked tofu, cut into bite-size pieces
Steps for Make Swimming Angels Recipe
- Combine the rice and 4 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, whisk together the peanut butter, 1 cup hot water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, green onions and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, and adding more hot water 1/4 cup at a time to maintain a pourable consistency.
- Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot. Place the spinach and tofu into a steamer basket and set over the boiling water. Cover and steam until spinach has wilted and tofu is heated through, about 7 minutes.