How To Make Thai Peanut Chicken is one of our favorite ways to Make Thai peanut chicken ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Thai Peanut Chicken
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Steps for Make Thai Peanut Chicken
- Combine the rice and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add green onion, broccoli, peanuts, and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender, and chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice.
Watch How To Make Thai Peanut Chicken
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||2.0 g||Potassium||418 mg|
|Saturated||2.0 g||Total Carbs||43.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||21 g|