How To Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Steps for Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/2 cup of cold water; set aside.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, white vinegar, sesame oil, and 1 cup warm water in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Stir in the cornstarch mixture; simmer until the sauce is thick, 1 or 2 minutes. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped peanuts and mint leaves as desired.
Watch How To Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply