How To Make The Hamburger is one of our favorite ways to Make The Hamburger! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you dont like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make The Hamburger
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- seasoned salt to taste
Steps for Make The Hamburger:-
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and garlic powder. Form into 3 patties, handling the meat minimally. Brush both sides of each patty with some oil, and season with seasoned salt.
- Place the patties on the grill grate, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.
Watch How to Make The Hamburgers:-
The Hamburger Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||30g||Potassium||390 mg|
|Saturated||09.5 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||28.2 g|