How To Make Tilapia Feta Florentine Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Tilapia Feta Florentine Recipe!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Tilapia Feta Florentine Florentine Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (9 ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
Steps for Make Tilapia Feta Florentine Florentine Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic in the hot oil until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Add spinach to skillet; cook and stir until spinach is wilted and cooked down, 5 more minutes. Stir olives, feta cheese, lemon rind, salt, oregano, and white pepper into spinach. Cook until feta cheese has melted and flavors have blended, about 5 more minutes.
- Spread spinach mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Arrange tilapia fillets over spinach mixture. Mix butter and lemon juice in a small bowl and drizzle over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake fish in the preheated oven until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily, 20 to 25 minutes.
Watch How To Make Tilapia Feta Florentine Florentine Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Perfect Sushi Rice Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Leftover Ham and Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
How To Make Mexican Beef Suprem Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Lemon Brownies Recipee
How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply