How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
Steps for Make Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 10 minutes. Add peas and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Drain pasta and peas and chill quickly by rinsing with cold water.
- Transfer pasta and peas to a large bowl. Mix in tuna, celery, green onion, dill, and carrot until well blended.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Blend into macaroni mixture