How To Make Vegan Portobello Stroganoff is one of our favorite ways to Make Vegan Portobello Stroganoff ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Vegan Portobello Stroganoff
- 8 ounces vegan sour cream (such as Tofutti®)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vegan no-beef bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup water, or as needed (optional)
Steps for Make Vegan Portobello Stroganoff
- Whisk vegan sour cream, 1/2 cup water, minced onion, flour, vegan bouillon, garlic powder, basil, and black pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk red wine, olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic in another bowl.
- Arrange mushroom caps with gill sides up in a baking dish and pour red wine mixture on top. Marinate for 20 minutes, then cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil, flip mushrooms, and continue baking until very tender, about 10 minutes more. Set aside to cool; dice mushrooms.
- Heat a saucepan sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms in sauce pan until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; reduce heat to low.
- Stir sour cream sauce into mushrooms. Continue to cook and stir until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes more. If the sauce becomes too thick, stir in 1/4 cup water.
Watch How To Make Vegan Portobello Stroganoff :-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||13.5 g||Potassium||117 mg|
|Saturated||4.0 g||Total Carbs||25.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||3.3 g|
Leave a Reply