How To Make Vegan Tomato Soup is one of our favorite ways to Make Vegan Tomato Soup ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Vegan Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, divided
Steps for MakeVegan Tomato Soup
- Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Increase heat to medium, add all tomatoes, and cook until they start to break down, about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add vegetable broth, bay leaves, and 1 sprig of basil. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until tomatoes have broken down and soup starts to thicken, about 30 minutes.
- Remove soup from heat and cool slightly. Remove bay leaves and basil.
- Puree tomato soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Reheat soup before serving and garnish with basil leaves.
Watch How To Make Vegan Tomato Soup
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||7.6 g||Potassium||688 mg|
|Saturated||1.0 g||Total Carbs||17.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||8 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||3.2 g|