How To Make Veggie Burgers is one of our favorite ways to Make Veggie burger delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Veggie Burgers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 small onion, grated
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small summer squash, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Steps for Make Veggie Burgers
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat, and cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the carrots, squash, and zucchini. Continue to cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and mix in oats, cheese, and egg. Stir in soy sauce, transfer the mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the flour on a large plate. Form the vegetable mixture into eight 3 inch round patties. Drop each patty into the flour, lightly coating both sides.
- Oil the grill grate, and grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through and nicely browned.
Watch How To Make Veggie Burgers
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||4.3 g||Potassium||238 mg|
|Saturated||1.0 g||Total Carbs||31.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||6.9 g|
Leave a Reply