How to Make Honey-Brined Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe. one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps for Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Fold in the zucchini and walnuts. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies spring back when gently touched.
- Make frosting while brownies cool. Melt together the 6 tablespoons of cocoa and margarine; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend together the confectioners’ sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in the cocoa mixture. Spread over cooled brownies before cutting into squares.
Watch How To Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Chef John’s Stuffed Peppers Recipe
How To Make Korean Kimchi Recipe
How To Make Slow Cooker Bulgogi Recipe
How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Leave a Reply