How To Make Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe one of our favorite ways to How To Make Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- 4 zucchini, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Steps for Make Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Scoop out the flesh of the zucchini; chop the flesh and set aside. Place the shells in the prepared dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions for 5 minutes, then add garlic and saute 2 minutes more. Stir in chopped zucchini and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes. Stir in coriander, cumin, chickpeas, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into zucchini shells.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until zucchini are tender.
Watch How To Make Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||2.7 g||Potassium||433 mg|
|Saturated||0.0 g||Total Carbs||18.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||4.5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||3 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||4.5 g|