How To Make Indian Pizza is one of our favorite ways to Make Pizza’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Indian Pizza:-
- 1/2 cup tandoori paste
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 pieces tandoori naan bread
- 3 teaspoons spicy curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 (4 ounce) spreadable goat cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Steps for Make Indian Pizza :-
- Whisk tandoori paste and yogurt together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, shake to remove any excess, and discard marinade. Cook chicken breasts in hot oil, turning occasionally, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from skillet and shred using two forks.
- Brush each piece of naan with about 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of curry powder over each; arrange naan on a baking sheet.
- Bake naan in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1/4 olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir yellow pepper, onion, 2 teaspoons curry powder, and turmeric in hot oil until vegetables soften, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread goat cheese onto each naan piece. Sprinkle more curry powder over the goat cheese. Top with shredded chicken, pepper mixture, tomato, and feta cheese. Sprinkle a pinch of curry powder over the top.
- Bake in the oven until feta is soft, about 20 minutes.
Watch How To Make Easily Indian Pizza :-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Indian Pizza’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|