How To Make Indian Rice Pilaf is one of our favorite ways to Make Indian Rice Pilaf ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Indian Rice Pilaf’s:-
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pinches ground cloves
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
Steps for Indian Rice Pilaf’s:-
- Bring water and chicken broth to a boil.
- Combine rice, curry powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, paprika, and cloves in a bowl; stir to mix. Add spiced rice and onion to the boiling broth. Cover and cook until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Watch How Indian Rice Pilaf’s:-
Rice Pilafs Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||0.7 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||0.0 g||Total Carbs||40.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||4.1 g|