How To Make Indonesian Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce is one of our favorite ways to Make Indonesian Chicken Skewers ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you dont like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Indonesian Chicken Skewers
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 24 wooden skewers
- Peanut Sauce:
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Steps for Make Indonesian Chicken Skewerswith Peanut Sauce:-
- Combine chicken thighs, 3/4 teaspoon salt, white pepper, and sunflower seed oil in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent burning during cooking.
- Bring water, peanut butter, kecap manis, brown sugar, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a small saucepan; stir to combine. Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers. Set about 2 tablespoons peanut sauce aside in a small bowl and brush the sauce in the bowl over chicken.
- Heat a grill pan or large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange chicken skewers in batches on grill pan and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve skewers with remaining peanut sauce from the saucepan.
Watch How To Make Indonesian Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce :-
The Indonesian Chicken Skewers Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||21.8g||Potassium||390 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||24.9 g|