Key West Chicken Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Key West Chicken !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Key West Chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halve
Steps How To Make Key West Chicken
- In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
Watch How To Make Key West Chicken
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
- How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
- How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
- How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
- How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
- How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
- How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
- How To Make Black Bean Hummus Recipe