Marinated Grilled Chicken one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Marinated Grilled Chicken !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- salt to taste
Steps How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place in a shallow glass bowl and pour salad dressing over it. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to medium high.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade. Season with lemon pepper and salt to taste. Grill over medium high heat for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Watch How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce
Leave a Reply