Meal maker Fry Recipe, also known as Soy Chunks Fry, is a popular South Indian dish made with soy chunks as the main ingredient. The soy chunks are first boiled and then stir-fried with a mix of spices and herbs to create a flavorful and aromatic dish. It is a great source of protein and is often enjoyed as a side dish with rice, roti, or as a snack on its own. It is easy to prepare and is a healthier alternative to traditional fried snacks.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Meal maker Fry Recipe
Meal maker Fry Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup soya chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, for frying
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
Read also: Yam Fry Recipe
Meal maker Fry Recipe Steps
- Soak the soya chunks in warm water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat some oil and add cumin seeds. Let them crackle.
- Add the chopped onions, green chili, and ginger-garlic paste. Fry until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt. Fry until the tomatoes are soft.
- Drain the soya chunks and add them to the pan. Mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
- This dish is a great source of protein, fiber, and iron. However, it is also relatively high in fat, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Meal maker Fry Recipe Nutrition
One serving (100g) of Meal maker Fry Recipe typically contains the following nutrients:
Calories: 150-200 Protein: 20-25g Fat: 5-7g Carbohydrates: 15-20g Fiber: 2-3g Sodium: 150-200mg
Soy chunks are a good source of protein and contain important vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, and potassium. However, it is also important to keep in mind that the nutritional value of this dish will depend on the ingredients and cooking method used, as well as portion size. It’s always best to consult a nutritionist or dietician to get a more accurate estimate of the nutritional value of this dish.
The nutrition information for a Meal maker Fry Recipe can vary greatly depending on the ingredients used and the method of preparation. Generally, meal maker (also known as soya chunks or nuggets) is a plant-based protein source that is low in fat and high in protein. It is also a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. However, it is important to note that the nutrition information will also be impacted by the other ingredients used in the recipe, such as spices, oils, and other vegetables. To determine the exact nutritional content of a meal maker fry recipe, it is best to consult a nutrition database or consult a registered dietitian.