Mirchi Bajji Recipe is a spicy, crispy, and delicious snack made from green chili peppers. The chili peppers are coated in a batter made from besan (gram flour), rice flour, and spices, and then deep-fried until crispy. The result is a snack that is both spicy and crunchy, with a slightly savory flavor that is balanced by the sweetness of the chili pepper. It is a popular street food in India and is commonly served with mint chutney or ketchup. Overall, Mirchi Bajji is a delicious snack that is enjoyed by people of all ages and is perfect for a quick and satisfying snack.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe Ingredients
- 8-10 green chili peppers
- 1 cup besan (gram flour)
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ajwain seeds
- Oil for frying
Read also: Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe Steps
- Wash and pat dry the green chili peppers.
- In a bowl, mix together besan, rice flour, salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and ajwain seeds.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter (similar to the consistency of pancake batter).
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip the green chili peppers into the batter and carefully drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the bajjis until they are golden brown, flipping occasionally.
- Remove the bajjis from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe Nutrition
The nutritional value of Mirchi Bajji Recipe depends on the ingredients used and the serving size. However, here is a rough estimate of the nutrition information per serving (based on 10 pieces):
Calories: 150-200 calories Fat: 10-15 grams Saturated Fat: 1-2 grams Cholesterol: 0 milligrams Sodium: 200-300 milligrams Carbohydrates: 15-20 grams Fiber: 2-3 grams Sugar: 1-2 grams Protein: 4-5 grams
Note: This information is an estimate and may vary based on the ingredients used and the preparation method. It is best to consult a nutritionist for a more accurate analysis. Also, deep-frying food is high in fat, so it is best to enjoy it in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
In conclusion, Mirchi Bajji Recipe is a popular Indian snack made from green chili peppers coated in a batter of besan, rice flour, and spices and deep-fried until crispy. It is a spicy and crunchy snack that is enjoyed by people of all ages and is often served with mint chutney or ketchup. While it is delicious, it is high in calories and fat due to the deep-frying method, so it is best to enjoy it in moderation as part of a balanced diet. The nutritional information for Mirchi Bajji may vary based on the ingredients used and the serving size, so it is best to consult a nutritionist for a more accurate analysis.