Paneer Cutlet Recipe are a popular Indian snack made with grated paneer (Indian cheese), boiled potatoes, spices, and breadcrumbs. They are shallow-fried until crispy and golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside. These cutlets are a great vegetarian option for a snack or appetizer, and can be served with chutney or ketchup. They are also a popular dish in India and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Gralic Cheese Toast Recipe
Gralic Cheese Toast Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup grated paneer (Indian cheese)
- 1 potato, boiled and mashed
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Oil, for frying
Read also: Jhal muri Recipe
Gralic Cheese Toast Recipe Steps
- In a large mixing bowl, combine grated paneer, mashed potatoes, green chili, ginger, garlic, breadcrumbs, all-purpose flour, cilantro, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts and form each part into a cutlet shape.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, gently place the cutlets in the pan. Fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the cutlets from the pan and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
- Enjoy your delicious Paneer Cutlets
Gralic Cheese Toast Recipe Nutrition
The nutrition information for Paneer Cutlet Recipe will vary based on the specific ingredients used and the size of each cutlet. However, here is a rough estimate of the average nutritional information per cutlet:
- Calories: 150-200
- Fat: 10-15g
- Protein: 8-12g
- Carbohydrates: 12-16g
- Fiber: 1-2g
Please note that these values are only an estimate and may not reflect the exact nutritional content of your specific recipe. To get an accurate idea of the nutrition information, it’s best to consult a nutrition calculator.
In conclusion, Paneer Cutlet Recipe are a delicious and nutritious snack that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. They are made with simple and easily available ingredients, including paneer, potatoes, spices, and breadcrumbs. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and are a great vegetarian option for a snack or appetizer. However, it is important to keep in mind that they are deep-fried, which adds to the calorie and fat content. Hence, it’s best to enjoy them in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Leave a Reply