Paneer Pokora Recipe is a popular Indian snack made from crumbled paneer, besan (chickpea flour), and spices. The ingredients are mixed together to form a batter, which is then fried in oil to create a crispy and golden exterior. Paneer pakoras are a popular street food and are often served as an appetizer or snack, accompanied by chutney or sauce. They are known for their delicious and crunchy texture, as well as their unique and flavorful taste, making them a favorite among many.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Paneer Pokora Recipe
Paneer Pokora Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup paneer, crumbled
- 1/2 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt, to taste
- Oil for frying
Read also: Rava Vada Recipe
Paneer Pokora Recipe Steps
- In a large bowl, mix the crumbled paneer, besan, rice flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Mix everything well to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Wet your hands and take small portions of the batter, shape them into round pakoras and carefully drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the pakoras until golden brown on both sides, around 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pakoras with a slotted spoon and place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce of your choice. Enjoy
Paneer Pokora Recipe Nutrition
The nutrition information for Paneer Pokora Recipe will vary depending on the ingredients and serving size. However, here is a rough estimate:
Per serving (based on 6 pakoras, 1 pakora serving size):
- Approximately 150-200 calories
- 10-12 grams of fat
- 10-12 grams of carbohydrates
- 10-12 grams of protein
- Trace amounts of fiber
Please note that this information is just an estimate and actual nutritional information may vary. It is also important to consider other ingredients added in the recipe, such as oil for frying, which can significantly increase the calorie and fat content.
In conclusion, Paneer Pokora Recipe is a popular and delicious snack in India made from crumbled paneer, besan, and spices. It is a crispy and crunchy fried treat that is often served with chutney or sauce. While it can be a tasty snack, it is high in calories and fat, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. The nutrition information may vary depending on the ingredients and serving size, so it is important to consider the specific recipe and ingredients used when determining the nutritional value.