Patriotic French Toast one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Patriotic French Toast !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 thick slices bread
Steps How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine the thawed strawberries with their juice and the blueberries in a bowl; set aside. Beat together the softened cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth; set aside. Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Cook until well-browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Place cooked slices on baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over each slice of french toast, then top with 2 tablespoons of the fruit. Serve immediately.