Pecan pie with maple cream is a delicious dessert that combines two classic flavors: pecan pie and maple cream. Pecan pie is a sweet, nutty pie that is traditionally made with a filling of pecans, eggs, and a sweet syrup such as corn syrup or maple syrup. Maple cream is a smooth, creamy topping made by mixing together heavy cream and maple syrup.
To make pecan pie with maple cream, you can follow a traditional recipe for pecan pie and add a layer of maple cream on top before baking. Alternatively, you can mix some maple syrup into the pecan pie filling before baking, or you can serve the maple cream alongside slices of the pecan pie as a topping.
Here is a recipe for pecan pie with maple cream
Pecan pie with maple cream Recipe Ingredients
Pecan pie with maple cream is a delicious dessert that combines the rich, nutty flavor of pecans with the sweet, creamy goodness of maple cream. To make this recipe, you will need:
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Read also: Texas BBQ medley Recipe
Pecan pie with maple cream Recipe Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the chopped pecans in the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, heavy cream, melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour the mixture over the pecans in the pie crust.
- Bake the pie for 45-50 minutes, until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool before serving.
To make the maple cream, you can mix together 1/2 cup of heavy cream and 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup until the mixture is smooth and creamy. You can serve the maple cream alongside slices of the pecan pie, or you can use it as a topping for the pie. Enjoy!
Pecan pie with maple cream Recipe Nutrition
The nutritional content of pecan pie with maple cream will depend on the specific ingredients and amounts used in the recipe. Pecan pie is generally high in calories and fat, as it is made with a large amount of pecans, butter, and sweet syrup. Maple cream is also high in calories and fat, as it is made with heavy cream and maple syrup.
Here is a rough estimate of the nutritional content of a slice of pecan pie with maple cream, based on a recipe that uses 1 cup of pecans, 1 cup of maple syrup, 1 cup of heavy cream, and 2 tablespoons of butter:
- Calories: Approximately 500 calories per slice
- Fat: Approximately 35 grams per slice
- Saturated fat: Approximately 12 grams per slice
- Cholesterol: Approximately 120 milligrams per slice
- Sodium: Approximately 160 milligrams per slice
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 50 grams per slice
- Fiber: Approximately 2 grams per slice
- Sugar: Approximately 40 grams per slice
- Protein: Approximately 6 grams per slice
It is important to note that these values are approximate and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and amounts used in the recipe. Pecan pie with maple cream is a treat that should be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Follow us on facebook @howtomakedeliciousfood