Pretzel Broomstic one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Pretzel Broomstick !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Pretzel Broomstick
- 4 string cheese sticks, or more as needed
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 1 leaf fresh spinach, cut into strips, or more as needed
Steps For Make Pretzel Broomstick
- Cut each string cheese stick into thirds. Snip the ends of each third into thin strings to look like a broom.
- Place a pretzel stick into each piece of string cheese to create the broom handle. Tie a spinach strip around the cheese.
Watch How To Make Pretzel Broomstick
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page