Quick Garlic Breadsticks one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Quick Garlic Breadstick !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Quick Garlic Breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
Steps For Make Quick Garlic Breadsticks
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Stir together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl; set aside.
- Stir together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl; set aside. Spread the cut sides of the hot dog buns with margarine. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese mixture and place, margarine-side-up, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Watch How To Make Quick Garlic Breadsticks
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page
Leave a Reply