Rice Cooker Oats one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Rice Cooker Oats !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Rice Cooker Oats
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Steps How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- Mix oats, water, milk, honey, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt together in a rice cooker.
- Cook oats in rice cooker until desired consistency is reached, 10 to 15 minutes.
Watch How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce