Roasted cashews Recipe are a crunchy, nutty snack that can be enjoyed on their own or used as a topping for various dishes. To make roasted cashews, raw cashews are first lightly seasoned with oil and spices, then baked or roasted until they are golden brown and crunchy. They are a popular snack in India and are often enjoyed as a light snack between meals or as a flavorful addition to other dishes. Roasted cashews are also a good source of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Thattai Recipe
Thattai Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon oil (vegetable or peanut)
- Salt to taste
Read also: Sev Puri Recipe
Thattai Recipe Steps
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Spread raw cashews in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil evenly over the cashews.
- Sprinkle salt over the cashews and gently toss to combine.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cashews are golden brown and fragrant.
- Take the cashews out of the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- Enjoy your delicious and crunchy roasted cashews as a snack or as a topping for salads, curries, and stir-fries.
Thattai Recipe Nutrition
Roasted cashews Recipe are a healthy and delicious snack option. A 100-gram serving of roasted cashews contains 553 calories, 43 grams of fat, 30 grams of carbohydrates, and 18 grams of protein. The majority of the fat in roasted cashews is unsaturated fat, which is considered to be healthy for the heart. Additionally, roasted cashews are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, including iron, magnesium, and zinc. It’s important to keep portion size in mind when consuming roasted cashews, as they are calorie-dense, which means that a small serving size can still contain a large number of calories.
Roasted cashews Recipe are a popular snack item that are enjoyed by people of all ages. They are high in calories and are rich in healthy fats, protein, and various essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals. While they should be consumed in moderation as a part of a well-balanced diet, roasted cashews can be a delicious and nutritious snack option for those who are looking for a quick energy boost. To make roasted cashews, all you need is raw cashews and some oil. Simply roast the cashews in a pan with oil until they are golden brown and crispy. You can add spices, salt, or sweeteners to taste. This is a simple and easy recipe that can be enjoyed on its own or as a topping for salads or soups.
Leave a Reply