Rumaki with Pineapple one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Rumaki with Pineapple! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Rumaki with Pineapple
- cooking spray
- 24 (1 inch) cubes fresh pineapple
- 24 water chestnut slices
- 8 thick-cut bacon slices, cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- 24 toothpicks
- 1/2 cup low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, or to taste
Steps How To Make Rumaki with Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line the bottom section of a broiler pan with aluminum foil, top with the broiler rack, and spray rack with cooking spray.
- Place a water chestnut slice atop each pineapple cube; wrap each with 1 bacon slice, securing with a toothpick. Arrange wrapped pineapple on the prepared broiler rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes; turn and continue baking until bacon is almost crisp, about 8 more minutes. Brush rumaki with sesame-ginger dressing and continue baking until bacon is crisp, about 5 more minutes. Garnish rumaki with green onion.