Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe is a spicy and aromatic meat dish from the Sindhi cuisine of Pakistan. The dish consists of tender pieces of mutton that are cooked in a rich and flavorful blend of spices and herbs. The dish is known for its bold flavors and distinctive taste, which is a result of the complex blend of spices used in its preparation. The dish is typically served with naan or rice and garnished with fresh coriander leaves. Sindhi Mutton Fry is a popular dish that is enjoyed by meat lovers for its tender and succulent meat and bold flavors.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe
Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe Ingredients
- 500g mutton, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, for cooking
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
Read also: Salami Roll Recipe
Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe Steps
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and sauté until they are translucent and lightly golden.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the mutton pieces and sauté for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the meat is browned on all sides.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until they are soft and pulpy.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and salt, and mix well to coat the mutton pieces with the spices.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the mutton cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the meat is tender and cooked through.
- Once the mutton is cooked, remove the lid and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes until any excess liquid has evaporated and the masala is thick and coats the mutton pieces.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or rice.
- Sindhi Mutton Fry is a delicious and spicy dish that is perfect for any meal. The combination of aromatic spices and tender mutton makes for a mouthwatering dish that is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe Nutrition
Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe is a high-protein dish that is also rich in fats and calories. The exact nutrition information will vary based on the specific ingredients used and the portion size. Here is an estimate of the nutrition information for one serving (based on a recipe that serves 4):
- Calories: 500-600
- Protein: 30-40g
- Fat: 35-40g
- Carbohydrates: 10-15g
- Fiber: 2-3g
- Sodium: 500-600mg
While this dish is high in calories and fat, it also provides a good source of protein and essential nutrients. To make the dish healthier, consider using leaner cuts of meat and reducing the amount of oil used in the recipe. Additionally, pairing the dish with whole grains and fresh vegetables can help to increase the fiber and nutrient content. Overall, Sindhi Mutton Fry is a delicious and satisfying dish that can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet in moderation.
In conclusion, the dishes mentioned in this conversation – Meen Pollichathu, BBQ Malai Boti, Mutton Vadai, Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe and Sindhi Mutton Fry – are all delicious and flavorful recipes from different cuisines. Each dish has its unique taste, preparation method, and nutritional content. While some dishes are high in calories and fats, they are also rich in protein and essential nutrients. It’s important to enjoy these dishes in moderation and to make adjustments to the recipes, where possible, to make them healthier. Overall, these dishes are a great way to explore new flavors and enjoy a delicious meal with family and friends.