Skillet Summer Squash one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Skillet Summer Squashs !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Skillet Summer Squash
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds summer squash, sliced diagonally 1/2 inch thick
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Steps For Make Skillet Summer Squashs
- Cook and stir bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Add onions and cook in the bacon drippings until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add squash, salt, and black pepper; stir to coat.
- Cover skillet and cook squash mixture over low heat until tender, about 25 minutes.
Watch How To Make Skillet Summer Squash
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page