Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe is a vegetarian and healthy alternative to traditional burgers. It is made with a patty made from soya granules, which are rich in protein and other nutrients. The patty is then seasoned with spices and herbs to give it a delicious flavor. It is then served in a burger bun with your choice of toppings such as lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sauces. This recipe is a great option for those looking for a meatless burger that is both filling and tasty.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe
Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of Soya granules
- 1 medium-sized potato, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- Oil, for frying
- For the Soya Burger:
- 4 burger buns
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of green chutney
Read also: Persarattu Recipe
Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe Steps
- Rinse and soak the soya granules in hot water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain the water and squeeze out the excess water.
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed potato, soaked soya granules, bread crumbs, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garam masala, salt, red chili powder, and corn flour. Mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape each portion into a flat cutlet. Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets until they are golden brown on both sides.
- To assemble the soya burger, slice the buns into halves and spread tomato ketchup on one side and green chutney on the other side.
- Place a handful of shredded lettuce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Place a soya granules cutlet on top of the lettuce.
- Cover the cutlet with the top half of the bun and press down gently.
- Repeat the process with the remaining buns and cutlets to make 4 soya burgers.
- Serve hot with a side of French fries or a salad.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy Soya Burger with Soya Granules Cutlet
Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe Nutrition
The nutritional content of a Soya Burger With Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe can vary depending on the specific recipe and ingredients used. However, here is a rough estimate of the average nutritional content per serving:
Calories: Approximately 200-300 Protein: 15-20 grams Carbohydrates: 30-40 grams Fat: 6-10 grams Fiber: 4-5 grams Sodium: 300-400 mg
Soy granules are a good source of plant-based protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and B-vitamins. The addition of whole grain buns and other ingredients such as lettuce and tomato can further increase the fiber and nutrient content of the meal.
Please note that the actual nutritional content may vary based on the specific ingredients used and the portion size. It is always best to consult a nutritionist or dietitian to get an accurate idea of your daily nutritional needs.
In conclusion, Soya Burger With Soya Granules Cutlet Recipe is a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional meat-based burgers. It is a great option for vegetarians and those looking to reduce their meat intake. Made with soya granules, this recipe provides a good source of plant-based protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals. It is also customizable, allowing you to add your choice of toppings to make it a filling and satisfying meal. This recipe is an excellent addition to any balanced and nutritious diet, and it’s a tasty way to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet.
Leave a Reply