Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe is a popular North Indian appetizer or snack that features bite-sized pieces of chaap (soy or mutton) marinated in a flavorful blend of spices and yogurt, and then grilled or baked to perfection. The marinated chaap is usually skewered and then cooked in a tandoor oven or grill, giving it a slightly charred and smoky flavor. The dish is typically served hot, with lemon wedges and sliced onions on the side, making it a perfect party appetizer or evening snack. It’s a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional meat tikkas, as chaap is high in protein and low in calories, and provides a great meaty texture without any actual meat.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe
Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe Ingredients
- 1 pound chaap (soy or mutton)
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
Read also: Achaari Chaap Dry Recipe
Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe Steps
- Cut the chaap into small, bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add the chaap pieces to the marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Thread the chaap pieces onto skewers.
- Brush the skewers with oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chaap is cooked through and slightly charred on the edges.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and sliced onions.
- Note: You can also cook the skewers on a grill or in a grill pan if you prefer.
- Enjoy your delicious tandoori chaap tikka dry
Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe Nutrition
Here is the approximate nutrition information for Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe:
- Serving size: 1 plate (around 250 grams)
- Calories: 340
- Protein: 27 grams
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Sodium: 1000 mg
Note: These values are approximate and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and cooking methods used. Also, the serving size and nutritional values may differ depending on the recipe and serving size. It’s always a good idea to check the nutrition label or calculate the nutritional values yourself if you’re looking for precise information.
Tandoori Chaap Tikka Dry Recipe is a delicious and healthy North Indian dish that can be made using a variety of protein sources, such as soy, mutton, or chicken, along with a mix of spices, vegetables, and herbs. It can be enjoyed as a main course, side dish, or snack, and provides a good balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, as well as fiber and other essential nutrients. While the nutritional content may vary depending on the recipe and cooking methods used, tawa chaap is generally a good source of energy and nutrients, and can be incorporated into a well-rounded and balanced diet.
Leave a Reply