Toasted Pumpkin Seeds with Sugar and Spice one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Toasted Pumpkin Seeds !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 6 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Steps For Make Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and toasted. Larger seeds may take longer.
- In a large bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of white sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pumpkin seeds and sprinkle the remaining sugar over them. Stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts, about 45 seconds. Pour seeds into the bowl with the spiced sugar and stir until coated. Allow to cool before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Watch How To Make Toasted Pumpkin Seeds with Sugar and Spice
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page
Leave a Reply