Yellow Squash and Corn Saute one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Yellow Squash and Corn Saute !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- 2 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Steps How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- Place corn into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cool corn. Cut corn off the cobs.
- Place squash into a skillet and add water. Cook squash over medium heat until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain any excess water from skillet.
- Stir corn, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper into squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Watch How To Make Yellow Squash
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce