Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Spice Frosting:
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Steps How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before frosting, about 1 hour.
- Mix frosting with cloves in a bowl. Spread over the zucchini bars.
Watch How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce
Leave a Reply