How To Make Bacon and Asparagus Pasta Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Bacon and Asparagus Pasta Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Bacon and Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
How To Make Bacon and Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving grease in skillet.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to bacon grease and cook over medium heat until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomato sauce and asparagus. Simmer until tender, about 5 minutes more. Season asparagus mixture with salt and pepper.
- While asparagus mixture is cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve asparagus mixture over cooked angel hair pasta and sprinkle with bacon.
Watch How To Make Bacon and Asparagus Pasta Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply